The pharmaceutical sector is subject to strict administrative intervention and has a varied and specific regulatory framework, which has to take into account the European, national and regional laws. Thus, due to the specific characteristics of this sector, vast knowledge and expertise are needed in order to provide the right legal advice.
Antonio Abril, the managing partner of this legal firm, has extensive experience providing legal advice and offering legal services to companies that form part of the manufacturing, marketing and supply chain of drugs and medical equipment. We provide legal advice on a wide range of subjects:
- Defence and Exploitation of Copyright and Industrial Property
- Non Disclosure Agreements
- License, distribution and supply agreements
- Know-How and Technology transfer agreements
- Advice on the relationship with Health Authorities
- Conflict Resolution