We manage the entire process of incorporation of your company. We explore the different options available when deciding upon the legal status of your company and offer you those that best match the characteristics of your business project.
Once the legal status of your company has been defined we formulate and provide you with tailormade articles of association.
Once your company is operative, we advise you on a daytoday basis for your business to function appropriately by preventing conflicts and by complying with the legal regulations in force.
We offer you assistance for Board and General Meetings, we keep your legal documents and records uptodate and in general we help you to comply with all the obligations required by law, specific to the type of business and industry.
We will defend your legal rights in any conflict between partners or with customers or suppliers or against administrative claims which may arise.
- Incorporation of companies
- Legal advice on choosing the best legal status
- Drafting of tailormade by-laws
- Management of legal documentation, records and other legalities required
- Legal secretarial services and legal advice to corporate bodies
- Board and General Meetings assistance
- Negotiation and drafting of all types of agreements